Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Laundry, dishes, housework (WOW!!! That is what I do now)
2. Watching my kids ride bikes
3. Working at Baa Baa Black Sheep
4. Doing a ton of wood projects
5. Living in Nevada

5 things on my to do lists:
1. Figure out what I need to do for my new calling.
2. paint the bathroom
3. paint the front door
4. Get Beau a present.
5. Clean the House

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Carrots
2. celery
3. Broccoli
4. spinach
5. wow I can't even think of another vegetable
(Really just about anything!!)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Move
2. Buy a house
3. Get my family out of debt
4. Take my family on a vacation
5. save

5 places I have lived
1. Provo Utah
2. Arlington TX
3. Rexburg ID
4. Othello WA
5. Sparks NV

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Six Flags Over Texas
2. Mom's Candy Kitchen
3. Baa Baa Black Sheep
4. America West Airlines(Reservation agent)
5. ALPS Educational Assistant/Secretary

5 people I tag:
I don't Know 5 people!!!


I did it girls!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good Job mom!!

b - boyer said...

5 snacks I enjoy:

Wow not one piece of candy I hope someday I can be as grown up as you.

1. Figure out what I need to do for my new calling.

I am very excited for you you will do Great.

Love ya

Beckie Boyer Walker said...

I hope you don't beleive everything you read!!!!