Saturday, September 20, 2008

This week!

I really have nothing to write but I thought I might write what we did this week.

Monday: We watched the Dallas Cowboys! All I can say is how about them Cowboys!!! FUN GAME!!! Last Monday night in Texas Stadium.

Tuesday: I had to go to the ropes course for work. It was a good time as all ways, I had one student take overdose of pills and 3 boys smoking pot in the bathroom. When I got back we were able to watch Allie play Volleyball against Epharta. They did a great job!

Wednesday: We went to Tri-cities and purchase a new front door.

Thursday: Trevor had his first game against Warden. They won even though Warden had some huge kids. Trevor had a touchdown and many other great plays. After the game we got in the car and drove to Seleah to watch Allie play Volleyball. They did well even though they lost in three. Seleah has there really good coach back. But if Allie was able to get a good set they could not stop her!

Friday: We went to the home Football game against Prosser. It was an exciting game. The Huskies played well. They just made 3 mistakes that cost them the game. But if was a fun game to watch. Prosser is good.

Saturday: Well, Laundry laundry and then Laundry. Helped on the installation of the door. And then we had are card making class for enrichment, that me and Lorraine were over. It went well and it was fun, Thank you Lorraine and Wendy for all the hard work.

Sunday: My plan is a day of rest. Allie has to give a talk. So we will rest after that is over.

3 comments:

Hil said...

Woman, you are busy! Make sure to post a picture of the new door, ok?

b - boyer said...

The Cowboy was great I basically spent the entire game standing. Should be a good season last nights game not so stressful.

Wendy said...

you're welcome. I like doing that sort of thing. you guys are great fans and supporters of your kids' sports. they are pretty spectacular so it is probably not such a chore to watch them (Kaden and his soccer team is another story).